A Typical Day at The Treasure Box
- A Warm Welcome – A chance to exchange information on your child’s wellbeing and their current interests.
- Free Play – Children choose activities from the wealth of resources on offer, indoors and/or outdoors.
- Singing and Rhymes - The children join in with their favourite songs and are encouraged to participate in movement and dance.
- Snack Time – A healthy snack is provided comprising of seasonal fruit, breadsticks, cereal and crackers.
- A Planned Structured Activity – Following the children’s interests and next steps; or going out to explore the local community.
- Mark Making Opportunities – For example, colouring, drawing, painting, playdough, and lots of other arts and crafts.
- Free Play – Physical skills are honed whilst using the ride on toys, tunnel, climbing equipment and PE resources.
- Lunch Time – The Treasure Box provides a healthy hot lunch or parents may provide their child with a healthy packed lunch.
- Afternoon Sleeps – Just for those children that need it.
- Quiet Time – Stories and snuggles on the sofa.
- Free Play – Outside or inside, the children can choose what they would like to do.
- Home Time – Parents are verbally updated with their child’s day, and referred to their daily diary on the Baby’s Days system.