Parents Comments & Feedback
- "Right from day one he has been relaxed and at ease at The Treasure Box. Having checked out a couple of other child care providers before finding The Treasure Box, (both of which were daunting and upsetting for him at 11 months old) it was a huge relief that he seemed settled and at home there straight away. It was peace of mind, knowing I could return to work confident that he would be happy and well looked after. He's been there for almost a year now and gets excited when we tell him it's time to go and see Louise and Laura and runs to get his shoes saying "cool". A basket of his favourite toys is out ready for him when we arrive in the morning. We love how well he fits in there, how much he is cared for and we always look forward to viewing his activities and photos in his online record at the end of the day."
- "Welcoming, friendly atmosphere..... an extended family environment. Educational activities conducted in a fun way to promote curiosity and creativity."
- "The Treasure Box has provided a safe, secure, caring and extremely happy environment for our son over the past four years. The staff communicate daily both on a personal level and through an extremely informative computer portal. The Treasure Box is able to provide a loving, caring and supportive environment, both socially and academically."
- "All the staff that work at The Treasure Box have played an important role in our son's development and he has had the opportunity to learn in a unique environment."
- Louise has always nurtured our son through all stages of his development, providing him and ourselves with support when we have needed it."
- "Treasure Box childminding has been a great help with my daughter's fear of anything and anyone new. She is now a very outgoing little girl. Thanks.”
- "I can leave her at The Treasure Box knowing that she will be cared for in a secure and loving environment. Great communication. She is always excited when she goes into The Treasure Box and enjoys interacting with the other children. She has formed close bonds with the carers, especially Louise. I have noticed that the nursery has facilitated her development throughout her baby and now toddler months."